Twitter

Friday 2 September 2011

10 items I can't live without

I have decided to do a post today on 10 items I can't live without. I'm hoping that the lovely All Stars people at Philofaxy are going to guest blog on this topic. If anyone else would like to have a go then let me know :)

My 10 items I can't live without.

1. My iPhone





Now this photo isn't actually my iPhone as I'm using it now. My phone is called Izzy and she goes everywhere with me. I do everything with Izzy. We do Facebook, Twitter, blog, google, check emails, type up essay plans, play games, play music, take photos, the list goes on. Everything the phone can do, I probably use it. At the moment Izzy has a purple silicone case on. Nice and simple. I would be lost without my phone.

2. My Personal Malden Filofax.





I'm not going to go into too much detail into this one as I have done a review on it. I hope the link works.

3. Lypsyl.



I take Lypsyl everywhere with me. I only use this one as I tend to have a reaction to most others including the strawberry Lypsyl. I have about 5 in various different places so I know where one is if I need it.

4. Tangle Teezer.



This item is a piece of genius. I don't use any other brush. As I have extensions in, this is fantastic for detangling. I have no problems with it. My daughter is 3 and has curly hair, and will sit for ages letting me brush her hair with the tangle teezer. It is a lifesaver!!

5. My green Fox Racing hoodie.





I love this top and wear it all the time. It is getting quite worn on the sleeves now though, but I can't get rid of it.




This is the back of my top.





And this is a close up of the front. I love it.

6. Post-it notes.





I love all stationary but especially love post-it notes. They are soo handy!! I have them posted on the side of my desk with essay plans on and for referencing. I have them in my Filofax. All of my uni work is plastered in post-it notes. I even keep some in my bag. They are fantastic. I especially love the super sticky ones.

7. Bic Fashion Colour Pens.





I would be quite upset if I couldn't use this pen anymore. As you can see I have a number of them to choose from. I do find though that the purple gets used up first which then means I have to get a new pen. Grrrrr. I use this to write in my Filofax. If I do t have a very busy day then I doodle on the page to fill it up. I don't like my diary to look boring. I also use it to highlight different things in my diary. Zig zag means important, cloud highlight means something to do or somewhere to go.

8. My handbag.





This bag is a recent purchase. It is by Animal. I love their handbags. I have downsized by buying this one, but it means I carry less junk around with me.

9. My Playboy nail kit.





I can't actually remember the technical term for it, but it is fab. It looks like a little pen knife, but it isn't. It has nail scissors, two nail files/cuticle tools, a mirror, a lip brush and tweezers. The little scissors get used for everything.

10. Student cards.



I love getting student discount so had to sign up for the NUS Extra card which gives you more opportunity to get more discounts than the normal student card.

So there you have it. 10 items that I can't live without.
:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:

  1. When my now 6 year old daughter was 3, a friend of ours gave us a Tangle Teezer and said, "This is the best gift anyone has ever given you." She wasn't kidding!! At that time it was a fight every time I tried to brush my daughter's waist-length hair but with this brush she never fusses! We call it her "magic brush!" She still has waist length hair, but were it not for this brush we probably would have cut it before now!

    And, I ADORE my Bic 4 color pens in fashion colors! Really lives up my color coding system. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tangle Teezer is a God send, it really is. I love mine. Esme never fusses when I brush her hair with it.
    I don't know where I would be without my bic pen. I love colour coding, and generally just colouring in spare parts of my diary.
    xx
    :)

    ReplyDelete