Twitter

Friday 16 September 2011

30 day blog challenge-Day 30- Who are you?

The simple answer to this question is, I don't know. I'm still trying to find out myself. I have a long battle with depression which might mean that I might never know who I am. When people comment about me I wonder if they are talking about the same person as me. I don't feel like the person they describe. Through blogging I hoped that I could feel free and write about what I wanted to. But, I still find that there is a barrier of mistrust with some people.
I would like to thank Imy. Her post today made me think about things. Regrets
I wrote a comment out about my biggest regret but couldn't go ahead and publish it. Thank you Imy. Love you loads.
Maybe one day I will.

Please feel free to comment on your thoughts as to what or who you feel I am.
:)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You remind me so much of me with some of the things you say.
    I have started the 30 days of blogs, but have saved them as drafts.Too insecure and afraid.

    Well done for publishing yours. I loved reading them :o) xx

    ReplyDelete