Twitter

Thursday 1 March 2012

A5 Dodopad for Personal Filofax

A few of us Filofax fans love using the Dodopad. I have the A5, but as I'm currently using Personal size find my dodopad going to waste. A few of us have tried in vain to get a decent grid for the personal size dodopad. It's just not possible apparently.
Tonight, the Dodopad/Filofax fans have hit back with a Dodopad hack plan.
Why not cut down the A5 size Dodopad to fit the personal size Filofax. WIN!!!!! We get a decent sized grid then for writing in, which the current personal size doesn't give us. I can't fit my lectures and other duties in that.
SO HERE US MY A5 DODOPAD HACK

Before.



We have decided to hack the current month of March to see how we get on.

After.






The weekly pages. You lose a column off the edge, but I rarely used the last one.



The notes side. Yes you lose the text, but surely Dodopad could work around that in future????

So there we go. Please Dodopad, listen to us. I shall blog again once I have filled it all in and it is in my Filofax.

Thanks for reading.
:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Neat! I wish they would listen to you about the weeklies, AND create a daily format also--I'd be a customer for life! I <3 the artwork and stuff, but just can't work with this format!

    Enjoy your hack--Dodo Pad is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rori! The personal Dodo insert had itty bitty squares that didn't work for me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree. I was going to order it after loving the A5 size, but was put off once I saw the grid. What ate you supposed to do with it really???? Xx
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I begged them at one point to make a Daily Dodo, but I got brushed off :o( I think it would be brilliant! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG a daily dod would be fantastic - I would never be able to use standard diary pages again...

    ReplyDelete