Twitter

Thursday 22 November 2012

COMPETITION WINNER ANNOUNCED

I would like to thank everyone for their entries to my competition to win the filofax Metropol. I had fun doing this and even more fun reading the entries.

I had a tough decision between two entries that required me in the end to bring in an independent judge.

So lets have a look at the photo again, to remind us what caption I was looking for as a winner.





The winning caption is.....................

"In solidarity with the company losing half it's profit, Gordon Presly stands stoically with half sleeves"

And the winner is Kristin Peters.

Congratulations Kristin, drop me an email and I will post your prize out to you!

Thank you everyone who took part, and entered the competition. Look out for another Filofax giveaway soon!!!

:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment