Twitter

Saturday 10 September 2011

30 day blog challenge-Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Mmm. This is a strange one to answer. I go under two different names on Facebook. One is Fairy-Rapunzel. This came about when I first had my hair extensions put in. We had gone for lunch on mothers day and my brother in law said I looked like some fairy mythical creature. Fairy Rapunzel it was.

The second name on Facebook is Mojo-Wingwong. This one goes back nearly 15 years ago when me and my best friend were entering random competitions and were trying to think up names to enter them as. Mojo Wingwong was one that stuck and to this day I still use it.

The next nickname is Icclewu. This was a pet name given toe by my boyfriend. Iccle meaning small as I'm 5ft 4 and he is 6ft 2 and wu meaning you. So little you. Daft I know. But it has stuck and is my user name for many things.

Lanni is another nickname I have. Self explanatory really withy surname being Lannigan.


The last nickname I can think of is George. This is another name from the boyfriend and I haven't got a clue where it comes from.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment