Twitter

Wednesday 1 August 2012

August Blog Challenge

Hey everyone.
A friend of mine has decided to do a blog challenge for this month, and I thought it would be pretty cool if I joined her.
You can find Zoe's post here.
 I like blog challenges, and although this challenge is based on  video blogging, I'm going to adapt it to fit it with my normal blog (not keen on videoing and so far only done one youtube vid).
Here is a link to the challenge VEDA (Vlog Every Day in August).
So, todays post is.
 Introduce Yourself (Let us know who you
are and how you got here. Bonus points if you tell us why you joined and what
you hope to get out of VEDA).

Now most people who are regular readers of my blog may find this one boring. but for any newcomers, here goes.
My name is Tracy and I'm 34 years old. I have lived in Gainsborough Lincs for most of my life. I am the eldest child of 4. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and am roughly 5ft 4. I have two daughters, Melissa (13) and Esmé (4).
I started this blog about a year ago and enjoy blogging about things I love (mainly Filofaxes and stationery). The reason I have decided to do this challenge is to keep my mind working and to focus me on blogging more often as I have become quite slack lately. I hope that by doing this I will start to regularly blog again and get more page views haha.
Come back soon for the next post in this challenge, and if you fancy it, then join us.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment