Twitter

Monday 3 September 2012

30 days of lists-September

Hey everyone.
This month I am starting a new blog challenge. It is taken from the 30 days of lists, but has been tweaked for the Philofaxy peeps. There is a Facebook page to go with it, which when I get on the laptop will put a link. Every month someone else makes a list for the month ahead. The first and last day of the month will generally be the same, being goals for the month and a review of the month.

This is this months lists.




The idea is you do one list a day according to the date.

So. I will start off with the 1st and 2nd of September.








I may blog these daily, or may end up being every few days. I will see how it goes.


Thanks for reading.

:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment